Saturday, June 8, 2013

A new discovery,..DIY Midi rings!

So, I probably should mention that in this blog, i'll have lots of different things. I have my main focus, and then some other girly things I wanna share with the world. I was perusing the internet for different how-to's and I came upon this really simple and adorable one! DIY Midi rings! 


I'll show you the video I got to make the Midi rings (they don't look quote like mine, I went out on a bit of a venture for this one). Basically all it took was a large jump ring, a little blingy gem (from one of those stick on bling packets), and some glue! Really simple project. I do recommend that if you are glueing a gem onto yours, that you put the ring around a round object, like a sharpie marker, to keep it and the gem stable, otherwise it wont want to stay one while drying. 

Maybe i'll come back with more DIYs for you guys. :) I'm constantly coming up with something new to make. 

TTYL! 

Oh, and here's the link to the video to make some even cooler looking Midi rings!:



No comments:

Post a Comment