On a fun note, I grabbed some more items for my apartment bedroom. It's all centered around my light blue chevron bedding which should really brighten up the space. I'm actually excited to start living there and for school to start, but watch me take back those words once it starts. I'm going to be putting up a room tour on my YouTube channel once i'm finished!
During the summers i'll be living in Texas with my parents. At least for the first summer, who knows where life will take me after that! But my mom always says that there'll be hot cowboys in Texas so I guess i'm not too sad to be moving away. I mean, there really aren't too many hot guys where I am now, and being post-breakup, i'm looking for some fresh fish.
Anyways, i'll talk to you guys later! Love you bunches!
Liz
Check out my YouTube channel:
No comments:
Post a Comment