Thursday, August 1, 2013

10 Things To Do Before I Die


10 things to do before I die...

The topic was brought to my attention from a fellow YouTuber who did the video: SharksandPandas. Click here to see his channel. :) I may still do a video on this on my own channel, but for now I think i'll just get my thoughts out on Blogger first. 

For fun, here's a few things I think I would like to do before I die:

1. I'm only almost 21, so marriage is still in my future. It's not the number one thing on my list, but it's still there :)

2. Go to Scotland. This needs to happen at some point or another. Can't go my entire life without being in the homeland of a bunch of attractive scottish men..

3. Travel the world. Because I do love traveling :).

4. Live in either Virginia or California. 

5. Publish a novel. 

6. Become a nationally known child psychologist. 

7. Become a nationally known women's speaker. (do those conflict?)

8. Bowl a 300.

9. Ride the Giant Drop at 6 Flags.

10. Have two kids :) one girl and one boy. I would name the boy Lewis for sure, and the girl Avery. 



So those are some things I would do before I die :) Not anything too crazy I don't think lol but they seem like pretty achievable goals. There's still more I think that I would do, like meet Gerard Butler, but those are the first to come into my head! 

If you guys are interested, I would love for you to come check out my YouTube channel! I post videos every week!

My Youtube Channel

Thanks for reading and i'll talk to you guys later!

 Bye!

 xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment